Posted by Admin on December, 16, 2020
Whether it is buying or selling a property, unless you have a thorough knowledge of the real estate or you are a realtor yourself, you tend to make mistakes (that sometimes turn into blunders!) in dealing with property issues. In a state like Orissa, where the property is catching hype one needs to be cautious for both buying and selling prospects. Orissa holds a wide range of properties including agricultural land, commercial property, and residential property. As the real estate is rapidly growing in this city many people have started coming up with luring deals to either buy a property or sell their property in Orissa. Mind you! It is not a cakewalk to deal in real estate anymore with so many reformed laws and provisions regulated by the Indian government on real estate.
Here comes the essential role of a property agent. With the boost in the real estate business, the market is flooded with real estate agents in Berhampur, Orissa. The basic role of the property agent is that of a mediator between the buyer and the seller, who will negotiate an agreement of sale acceptable to both parties. The nature of a good real estate agent is quite similar to the nature of a symphony conductor. The prime task of these agents is to coordinate the various tasks and help in a smooth transaction between the buyer and the sellers. The real estate agent acts as a salesperson, an advocate, an analyst, a negotiator and even as a consultant. Now the question is who to choose from the lot. Let me introduce you to the various services offered by the property agents for a better insight!
In Orissa, people are not much aware of the legal procedures of real estate. Property agents are well informed and can guide both the parties well with step-by-step information about all the legal formalities. If you are a prospective buyer, these agents are obliged to deliver the following services to you:
• Performing truthfully and with fair conduct.
• Understanding the buyer and his need in order to introduce him to the ideal property.
• Screening the suitable properties to the buyer.
• Maintaining regular contact with the prospective buyer to strengthen the trust.
• Assisting the buyer in making a suitable proposal.
• Assisting the buyer in arranging funds, giving him suitable financial advice.
• Maintaining after-sales service for long-term business relations with the buyer.
• Fulfilling the legal and ethical obligations by keeping confidential information and material facts of the buyer concealed.
And, if you are a prospective seller:
• Evaluating the property accurately and implying effective marketing techniques to it.
• Assessing prospective buyers to ascertain a thorough deal.
• Counseling a prospective buyer on the aptness of the property for his needs.
• Negotiating the transaction, considering the interests of both parties.
• Completing all the legal formalities keeping in mind the legal requirements and intentions of both parties.
• Guiding the buyer on financial issues and assisting him with the suitable financial advice.
• Assisting them in transferring of the property and to accelerate the registration process.
Thus, it’s reckoned fact that the real estate agents in Berhampur Orissa are adept at dealing with both the ends with all prospects that is required for a fair deal.
This entry was posted on December, 16, 2020 at 11 : 12 am and is filed under Real Estate. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.